NowFoods B-12 1000 mcg 250 caps
Now Foods Vitamin B12 supplement to supplement vitamin b12 and folic acid deficiencies. 1 capsule contains 1 mg of vitamin b12 and 100 mcg of vitamin B9. It is estimated that about 40% of the population has insufficient levels of methylcobalamin, which is necessary for the production of red blood cells and DNA. If you are struggling with fatigue, low energy levels, mood changes and lack of focus perhaps it is a vitamin B12 deficiency. It is one of the most important B vitamins. It affects mood, increases energy levels, provides better memory, has a positive effect on the heart, skin, hair. It is an essential vitamin in combating adrenal fatigue. It also participates in many metabolic functions, including enzyme production, DNA synthesis. An adequate supply of the vitamin ensures hormonal balance, maintains a healthy nervous system.
How does vitamin B12 work?
- helps increase energy levels
- supports metabolism, it is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose
- prevents memory loss and reduces the risk of neurodegenerative disease, improves cognitive function
- boosts mood and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- plays a role in maintaining normal heart function
- ensures healthy appearance of hair and nails
- helpful in the digestive process, participates in the production of digestive enzymes, eliminates harmful bacteria in the digestive tract
- essential during pregnancy
- can prevent the development of cancer
- helpful in the production of red blood cells, prevents anemia
How does folic acid work?
Folic acid - regulates the growth and function of all cells, essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system and brain. In the digestive system, it helps the liver, intestines and stomach function efficiently, and forms gastric juice. It also reduces the risk of colon, stomach, and cervical cancer. It has a calming and soothing effect on the senses. It is the most effective preventive measure against fetal neural tube birth defects, which in most cases lead to miscarriage. The correct level of folic acid in a woman's body is extremely important, especially for mothers-to-be and their unborn children, due to its importance in the prevention of neural tube defects in the fetus (such as brainlessness, spina bifida, meningo-spinal hernia).
The supplement is recommended for people at risk of folic acid deficiency: pregnant and lactating women, girls in puberty, the elderly. Insufficient levels of vitamin B12 and folic acid are due to improper diet or impaired ability to use in the process of absorption from the intestines. The product is essential for vegetarians.
1 tablet daily