Rich Piana Crea - this creatine stack - 10 forms of creatine
Crea-TEN is a combination of as many as ten forms of creatine and compounds supporting their absorption and transport. This means that we can get the maximum effects of creatine supplementation.
Creatine - Key to the increase in strength and endurance
Creatine is one of the most appreciated ingredients by people practicing strength sports and intense exercise. It is an organic compound that plays a key role in regenerative processes and providing energy to muscles. The properties of creatine allow you to increase the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is the main source of energy for muscle cells.
10 Forms of Creatine in One Product
Rich Piana Crea-ten stands out from other creatine stacks due to its comprehensive formula. This advanced supplement contains as many as 10 different forms of creatine, which makes it unique on the market. Thanks to this, the body receives various sources of this valuable ingredient, which can contribute to even better training effects.
Benefits of Rich Piana Crea-ten:
Increasing Muscle Strength: Regular use of Rich Piana Crea-ten helps to increase muscle strength, which is especially valuable for athletes and bodybuilders.
Improvement of Physical Performance: Providing more creatine allows for better performance during intense training, which improves the results achieved.
Acceleration of Regeneration: Creatine has regenerative properties, thanks to which the body returns to full form faster after physical exertion.
Increasing Muscle Mass: Regular use of Crea-ten can support the process of building muscle mass.
Increasing the Energy Level: Additional creatine allows you to increase the amount of energy, which can translate into greater motivation and commitment to training.
Crea-Ten includes, among others:
Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Creatine Malate, Creamy Creatine, Creatine Monohydrate, Creapure, Creatine Citrate, Creatine Pyruvate, Ethyl Creatine Ester, AKG Creatine, Creatine Ethyl Estate Malate, Creatine Gluconate - a blend of ten types of creatine.
Creatine affects a number of factors relating to our body:
- Participates in the transport and reconstruction of ATP - ATP acts as an energy carrier in our body, without it the course of most reactions, starting from simple syntheses to muscle contraction, would be impossible. Creatine, thanks to the ability to bind phosphate groups (transforms into Fosfocreatine), participates in the transport, refurbishment and reconstruction of ATP.
- Increases the rate of protein synthesis - by increasing the amount of water retained in muscle cells, it contributes to the formation of a more anabolic (growth-friendly) environment.
- It inhibits catabolism - thanks to its buffering abilities it helps to maintain the proper pH level in the muscles. It is important because most of the enzymes responsible for the breakdown of muscle tissue can only work in a very acidic environment.
- It exhibits antioxidant properties - it helps fight off, dangerous to health, free radicals. In addition, it prevents a number of harmful effects resulting from post-exercise oxidation.
- Helps to protect the heart - both directly, because the heart is high concentration of creatine, and indirectly by regulating the level of cholesterol and protection against the effects of excessive stress.
L-Taurine - helps regulate blood sugar levels, has anti-catabolic effect (limits the process of protein breakdown), increases the concentration of nitrogen in the body and helps reduce cholesterol. It is very important that Taurine stimulates the pancreas to secrete insulin. However, it does so in a different way than glucose, and thus reduces the risk of insulin resistance that leads to the development of diabetes. Thanks to this we can enjoy all the advantages of insulin - a strong anabolic - without worrying about our health.
Betaine Anhydrous - in our body, it shows two main activities: it helps in getting rid of homocysteine that is harmful to our health (it may be the cause of, among others: atherosclerosis) and participates in the formation of sarcosine, one of the creatine precursors.
Black Pepper Extract - increases diuresis, improves blood supply to tissues, stimulates nerve endings in the gastrointestinal tract, strengthens the secretion of digestive juices, thus affects the better use of substances taken in with it.
Fenugreek extract - herb showing a clear stimulating effect on the growth of free testosterone. It has a positive effect on the overall level of androgens. Fenugreek stimulates the production of red blood cells, increases the absorption of nutrients in the small intestine, increases nitrogen retention in the body, stimulates protein synthesis, thereby stimulating myogenesis (development of muscle tissue), growth of cartilage, bone and total connective tissue.
Once a day, one serving, in the morning or after training.