Now Foods Kava Kava (Methystine Pepper)
Now Foods Kava Kava (Metistin pepper) is a very high-quality health supplement, which is produced under pharmaceutical conditions. Kava has been used for a long time (over 3,000 years) by Pacific island culture because of its relaxing properties. She was also used for various religious ceremonies and ceremonies.
For the unusual properties of this plant, the so-called cavalactones and other ingredients that can be found in its thick and thick roots. The content of cactactones in a given kava varies from 3% to 20%. Kava kava affects the limbic system. It is a group of connected deep brain structures, the same in all mammals, which affects emotions, behaviors and various autonomous functions. This pepper causes a feeling of happiness, carefree and contentment. It does not cause dementia, aggression or hangover.
Among the benefits of methacist pepper, you can distinguish:
- treatment of symptoms associated with excessive nervousness such as anxiety, stress, headache and dizziness. Studies have shown that kava kava significantly alleviated these conditions after the first week of treatment. This pepper also helps with heart palpitations resulting from panic attacks;
- relieving depression. The results of some studies suggest that kava kava may be as effective as some antidepressants and anxiolytics, and moreover, does not cause side effects;
- reduction of pain. Because of the muscle relaxant effect, kava can relieve the pain associated with muscle contraction. Studies have shown that this plant helps in the treatment of fibromyalgia. This is a condition characterized by chronic pain in the muscles and soft tissues around the joints;
- a relaxation effect that can be used to fight addiction. Treatment of insomnia. It was shown that the use of kava before sleep improved its quality and reduced the time needed to fall asleep;
- eliminating problems in the genitourinary system. For many years, methacin pepper was used to treat bladder and urinary tract infections;
- recovery from convulsions after stroke. Due to the possibility of limiting the damaged area of the brain, this plant can protect against brain damage resulting from ischemia and provide anticonvulsant activity, which can help in convalescence;
- relieving menopause: in an 8-week double-blind trial, it was shown that kava kava as early as the first week of treatment relieved menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes and improved the mood and general well-being of the women surveyed.
1 capsule once or twice a day. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.