Keto Diet

Number of products: 23

Supplements for use during the ketogenic diet promote the introduction of the body into a state of ketosis. In the ketogenic diet, the demand for macronutrients is completely different than during a traditional slimming diet. Fats during the keto diet make up 90% of your daily calories, and the remaining 10% are protein and carbohydrates.

Supplements from this group contain the most important sources of unsaturated fats, omega 3 fatty acids, as well as medium chain MCT fatty acids and also saturated acids. Other supplements recommended on a ketogenic diet include B vitamins, potassium, vitamin C, multivitamins, magnesium, and fiber-containing preparations.

The store offers supplements for use during the keto diet: low carbohydrate bars, MCT oil, fat burners on a ketogenic diet, NO boosters with MCT oil, meal replacements for a ketogenic diet increasing training performance, exogenous ketone supplements with the addition of easily digestible salts mineral-calcium, magnesium and sodium beta-hydroxybutyrate BHB.