Biotech USA 100% Creatine Monohydrate 500g creatine without additives
BioTech 100% Creatine Monohydrate is an ideal choice for people practicing strength, endurance and speed sports. Thanks to it, you will significantly improve your muscle mass gain and increase your sports effects. Creatine is a preparation used by world-renowned bodybuilders around the world - not without reason, because it is truly effective and legal. 100% Creatine Monohydrate is a pharmaceutical purity supplement, so you can be sure of the highest quality product.
BioTech Creatine Monohydrate is the highest quality micro-crushed, clean and free of any impurities creatine monohydrate.
The micronized Creatine Monohydrate affects a number of factors related to our body:
- Takes part in the transport and reconstruction of ATP - ATP acts as an energy carrier in our body, without it the course of most reactions, starting from simple syntheses to muscle contraction, would be impossible. Creatine, thanks to the ability to bind phosphate groups (transformed into Fosfocreatine), participates in the mentioned transport and reconstruction of ATP.
- Increases the rate of protein synthesis - by increasing the amount of water retained in muscle cells, it contributes to the formation of a more anabolic (growth-friendly) environment.
- It inhibits catabolism - thanks to its buffering abilities it helps to maintain the proper pH level in the muscles. It is important because most of the enzymes responsible for the breakdown of muscle tissue can only work in a very acidic environment.
- It has antioxidant properties - it helps fight off dangerous free radicals. In addition, it prevents a number of harmful effects arising from oxidation during exercise.
- Helps to protect the heart - both directly, because the heart is high concentration of creatine, and indirectly by regulating the level of cholesterol and protection against the effects of excessive stress.
Biotech USA 100% Creatine Monohydrate 500g creatine without additives - dosage:
training day: one serving immediately after waking up, the second immediately after training.
non-workout day: one serving immediately after waking up, the second within a few hours between meals.